Hari Aum.
I do not know what you are going through currently. But I want to say that I feel this connection with you is real.
I hope you and I can have friendly bond one day.
I also want to say that you mean much more to me than you realise. Please trust the universe that everything will turn out as it is meant to, and all will be well in the end.
I do not want us (and other twin souls) to carry sadness throughout our lives at the way this connection played out. The universe does everything for a reason which will ultimately be for our wellbeing.
I want you to know that I love you. And always will.
There was a bereavement in my social circle recently which reminded me that people do not express their feelings for each other often enough, and it can then be too late. I do not want it to be too late for us.
Our circumstances may be typical for twin souls, it is true. But so is the love.
I feel the love is real and at least I feel the need to recognise it.
I hope you are well. I also hope your spiritual life is going well (as that seems to be the main purpose of this twin soul journey). Take care and may the universe keep you well. I do miss you.
Om Sri Lakshmi- Narayanabhyam Namah.
Hari Aum Tat Sat.
No comments:
Post a Comment