Friday 7 July 2023

A very happy 'World Chocolate Day'

 Hari Aum.

This is a brief post on a topic which is very important in my view. I just discovered that there is something called 'World Chocolate Day' and that this day happens to be today! I therefore felt duty bound to share this good news as soon as possible with those of you who, like me, are devotees of chocolate (which we will all agree is one of the most divine creations of God and something that we are most grateful for)!

I am relieved to say that, despite not knowing that today was sacred to chocolate, by the sheer grace of God I had a generous helping of dark chocolate with my breakfast this morning. I have therefore done my duty in celebrating this most sacred and happy occasion. I would urge those of you who are like-minded chocolate lovers to do the same if you have not done so already!

As I'm sure most of you are already aware, chocolate (in moderation) has numerous health benefits. In case you need reminding, I am sharing a useful link below: 


I wish all of you a very happy World Chocolate Day. May God ensure that we always have a supply of chocolate to sweeten our days. :D

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Hari Aum Tat Sat.

2 comments:

  1. Definitely one of your most light hearted posts. I could'nt help laughing when I read where you implored "God to ensure that we always have a supply of chocolate to sweeten our days" :-)
    I am not a big fan of chocolates but I do like sweets/treats in moderation - for example "laddoos" or ice-creams especially Indian Kulfis. I occasionally have one of this as a treat.
    I know you are a very strong spiritual practitioner and though you eat chocolate, your preference is "dark" chocolate which is the healthiest of all chocolate forms. So even when you are indulging in a treat, you are indulging the "healthiest" option :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I am a firm believer in the saying 'chocolates are a girl's best friend'. :) Though I confess I just really like the taste of dark chocolate (the fact that it has health benefits is a lucky coincidence!).
      Laddoos, ice-creams and kulfis are amazing too. We are very lucky that the Universe has supplied us with such a wonderful choice of sweets. :)

      Delete