Thursday 2 July 2020

Comments by readers on this site

Hari Aum.

I would like to let readers know that, for the past two years (!), for some mysterious reason I did not receive any notifications when you have posted comments on my blog posts and therefore unfortunately I did not see any of them. I just updated the blog settings to the new one recommended by the website and then came across a whole page of your comments ('awaiting moderation')-- I am now in the process of replying to each of them.

In the meantime, I would like to say the following:

To those of you who have posted kind words of appreciation and encouragement to me in my spiritual and life journey, I want to express my heartfelt thanks. Your words help me to keep going and I am grateful for them. Thank you and God bless you.

To those who have posted questions, especially wanting some form of advice, I would like to express a sincere apology for only having seen your question now. I am in the process of publishing your comments with a reply.

To those who have posted spam messages and advertisements, I would like to politely request that  you refrain from doing so.

To all readers and spiritual seekers, I wish you the very best in your sadhana. May God bless us all so that we may attain the goal of spiritual life in this very lifetime.

Om Namo Narayanaya.

Hari Aum Tat Sat

2 comments:

  1. If it is possible, please can you put up the comments widget on your front page so we can track the comments and your response easily. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would like to have done this but unfortunately it seems the blog creators have not provided a widget for comments.
      Best wishes

      Delete